Career Webinars for Graduates
Wednesday October 20th
from 3:00 to 4:00 PM EST
Networking for Career Success!
The Graduates Guide to Building a Powerful Network!
The Stanford Shyness Clinic has found 60% of American considers themselves shy? What about you? Do you feel uneasy about walking in a room and networking? Do you go to events and cling to one person the whole time?
You are not alone!
Diane will share with you:
- Proven tips to meet and greet people
- How to get over your shyness and make networking work for you
- Examples of how others build their network one handshake at a time
- Techniques to build your network
- Why you need to periodically prune and water your network
- Successful ways to reach out to your network
This Webinar will help you shape how you network for the rest of your life. Join us. Don’t waste 10 years trying to figure out how to do this on your own. Diane will provide easy to adopt and proven techniques you can run with!
Diane is the embodiment of contradictions:
- An introvert who teaches networking skills (the people kind)
- A small town girl from the Midwest who has traveled to all seven continents and about 60 countries
- A college educated, published author who lived in the YWCA and she found herself deeply in debt after a business failure and family difficulties
In 2003 Diane realized she needed to make a difficult decision. Reluctant to declare bankruptcy but facing significant debt after a business failure significantly due to 9/11, she gave up her apartment. In 2006 after some less-than-sane living situations, she quietly moved into the YWCA. She focused on paying off the debt and getting back on her feet.
Now she is debt free, sharing a house with roommates, and saving for a condo. She's looking forward to the time she has a home.
On March 6, 2009 she shared the front page of the Boston Globe with the President of the United States. He was above the fold, she was below sharing her story of resilience and challenges. It's a message graduates need to hear. Life will have it's ups and downs!
To learn more about Diane, CLICK HERE!