FAQ’s about TalentManagers
- What is a TalentManager?
- Why do I need a TalentManager?
- How can a TalentManager help me make better decisions?
- When do I need a TalentManager?
1. What is a TalentManager?
Your TalentManager is part of your TalentTeam who will stay with you during your job search. They help you keep focused on what you want to do
2. Why do I need a TalentManager?
Your TalentManager’s job is to get to know who you are, what you want to achieve and help you make decisions. They are in it for the long haul, help you search for jobs, review the opportunities, give you feedback on the jobs to keep you focused on the goals and career paths and introduce you to alumni and others who can help you get a job.
3. How can a TalentManager help me make better decisions?
You should fill in your TalentProfile so they have a comprehensive overview of who you are and what you want to achieve.
4. When do I need a TalentManager?
You need a TalentManager at anytime during your career planning process. We’d recommend you adopt a TalentManager at least by your Junior year in order to give them a chance to help assist you in deciding which careers you and jobs you are interested in.