- What is CareerCourses?
- Why should we offer CareerCourses to our students and alumni?
- What courses do you offer?
- What do you mean when you say career courses include our brand?
- What kind of staff time does this require?
- When can students take the courses?
- How much does it cost?
- How do we get started?
1. What is CareerCourses?
CareerCourses is an e-learning platform that delivers career courses designed by the nation’s top career authors. Each course has 2-4 classes with multiple lessons covered in each.
2. Why should we offer CareerCourses to our students?
80 percent of graduates are unemployed on the day your President/Dean awards their diploma. Our polls show the majority of grads frankly have no clue how to search for a job. (60 percent indicated they spent 1-5 hours per week looking for a job, 95 percent did not have a career plan)
3. What courses do you offer?
We have a suite of courses on resume development, job search techniques, interviewing skills, networking, using Social Media like Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and more. Plus we offer corporate on boarding courses that teach ethics, leadership and key job responsibilities.
4. What do you mean when you say career courses include our brand?
We designed the courses so they include your logo and brand. The courses look like your organization designed them.
5. What kind of staff time does this require?
None. These courses are designed so they do not require you to manage, monitor or handle any customer service issues related to them. We provide the infrastructure, hosting and manage them.
6. When can students take the courses?
The classes are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Now when your Career Center is closed, your students can work on their career strategy.
7. How much does it cost?
There is a small setup charge to build the courses with your branding and a yearly hosting fee. You can elect to pay a per student fee, a campus license fee, or require the students who are interested to pay for the courses. You can even opt in to reduce the cost for students.
8. How do we get started?
Give us a call and we’ll outline the process. With the miserable job market your grads will need to understand HOW to look for a job. There are jobs available, they just need to know how to find them.